Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Chopsticks

There's ten pages' worth of suggestions yet to go and i'm doing it from the oldest first to not to end up getting confused. I think this one's going to be on about two poll sessions from now, after all the hippogriffs' polls.
Chopsticks
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Rice pone
@Mildgyth
My bad, I didn't realize we were that far behind. Thought he was skipped since we just voted on a group of names from a few days ago but I see the recent voting was on opening suggestions from a month ago.

Was wondering since typically you number them and bring yourself up to speed with your own name suggestions therein, and I'm sure they're good anchor points.

Should we slow down bringing new pics to name?
Yoshimon1
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@Mildgyth

#607 Modern Art, Industrial Design, Minimalist Design

#608 To repeat my earlier post
@HorseBasedPun
He seems to be from the Gameloft game and comics, in particular Fiendship is Magic 2.

I didn't read it. Did anyone check if he already has an official name in the comic?

If there isn't an official name, I'd suggest Deep Space, Orrery or Astrolabe.
HorseBasedPun

@StarStorm1

Here is two ponies here a really cute purple and pink earth mare and a blue and orange pegasus mare.

Here is four unnamed ponies in this picture, the pink and red earth mare, the purple and yellow earth mare, the blue and orange unicorn mare, and blue earth mare

2 unnamed ponies behind Twilight here, a red, purple and blue mare, and a purple and orange mare.

For the purple/pink mare, Dusk Nobility and for the blue/orange mare, Golden Skies
I think Bubble Bristle would work for the pink/red mare, Summer Brooke for the purple/yellow mare, Citrus Seas for the blue/orange mare, and Blackberry Scarf for the blue mare.
Finally, I’d like to call the red/purple/blue mare Dragonfruit and the purple/orange mare Harvest Splash
Background Pony #1B63
@Mildgyth
Ivory Split
I second Iris Nebula
Ultraviolet Skies
Coral Breeze
Spicy Cinnamon
Orchid Bloom
Blueberry Breeze
I second Morning Mist
Chili Spices
Snowflake Mist
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~