Naming Background Ponies Thread!

StarStorm1

@Background Pony #0641

3 more unnamed movie ponies Pulse Wave posted. I posted the picture because these three mares have gone unnoticed for awhile. So let’s help these ponies out you can suggest names for them if you like, every pony deserves a name.
StarStorm1

I don’t know how to start a new thread. I just know about this naming thread. And because Pony Life is considered G4.5 its still technically in the 4th generation. And some of the background ponies from Pony Life are cute. I like Orange Zest a lot out of the new Pony Life background ponies. And who knows when g5 comes, it’ll probably be next year or 2023. When we might finally see the full transition from g4 to g5 happen.
Yoshimon1
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
I don’t know how to start a new thread.

You go into the forum you want to make the thread in and press the big New Topic button at the top.

@Background Pony #0641  
Why do you always just say that you found some pony in some episode instead of actually linking the pictures here in the thread? You’re usually the only one who knows which ponies you’re talking about.  
Like, there’s 37 pictures from the Cutie Map episode tagged unnamed character/pony, which ones do you want to have a vote on? A few specific ones? All of them? Just show us the pictures, please.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide