Naming Background Ponies Thread!

TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Yoshimon1  
I have no idea how that happened, it was supposed to be Sky-King Worldshaker after Haruka’s family name; it was Hotaru I’d originally called Saturnia before going with a direct translation of her given name.  
full
marchgusty

@Mildgyth

512 Drizzle Cloud  
513 Inkflower  
514 Buttercream Cake  
515 Stormbolt  
516 Ocean Dream  
517 Chocolate Coal  
518 Slick Shades  
519 ???  
520 ???  
521 Cheese Curd, Chili Cheese  
522 Cinnamon Crisp  
523 Sorbet Sweet  
524 Poem Print  
(NOTE: I’m assuming 524 is the one with the eyeshadow. If it’s one of the other ponies I apologize.)  
525 ???  
526 Papaya Pop

(Also @Cloudkicker your names are so good)
marchgusty

@Cloudkicker  
No, it wasn’t sarcasm. Sorry if it came off that way :(  
I had a hard time picking new names for some because I liked yours so much. Especially Lime Heart, Toast Hawaii, and Chocolate Brittle.
Cloudkicker

marchgusty why thankyou choclate brittle that goes credit thanks friends on discord.Also for nanmes as lime heart and toast hawaii following orders of Mildgyth her right here just pick name so really thankyou
M29S5
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

full

Wondered what this Griffon’s name would be. She made a nest on the roof of the school after making friends with couple of students. And as a griffon her name should should star with a letter G so I thought about:  
-Garrison  
-Glare  
-Grange  
-Grievance  
-Grex from Latin, A group of smaller animals: a flock (of birds, sheep, etc.), a pack (of dogs, wolves, etc.), a swarm (of insects), etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide