Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Site Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
More suggestions needed:

Lucky Carrot

Sweet Jewelry

Pink Sunflower

Fuchsia Melody, Pink Melody, Sweet Melody

Morning Showers, Wild Blueberry, Ivy Jack, Lavender Smoothie

#478, #479

Yellow: ?
Orange: Citrus Blossom, Orange Zest

Domesticata

Midnight Mist

Rose Gold

#483, #484

Grey: Grapevine
Beige: Birdcall

Peach Lemonade, Citrus Taffy

Laced Hearts

Sea Wind
Pulse Wave
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
@Mildgyth

Morning Showers, Wild Blueberry, Ivy Jack, Lavender Smoothie

Ivy Jack and Lavender Smoothie were suggested for a different pony that looks similar AFAIR.

Sea Wind

Apart from Seaside Breeze, I've also noted down Sea Water as a suggestion from someone. (The idea was to give Not!Seafoam a name that starts with "Sea".)
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Site Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta

Glitter Glow wins by 5-3

Sunkiss wins by 5-1

Cocoa Nibs wins by 6-2

Angel Aura wins by 5-4

Oasis Waterfal and Riverwalk tie by 4-4

Fuchsia Fantasy wins by 6-1

#466, #467

Purple: Star Skipepr wins by 7-5
Grey: Silver Dust wins by 8-1

Petal Shower wins by 4-2

Meadow Rain wins by 6-2

Glitter Dust wins by 7-1

Pear Blossom wins by 9-0

Prickly Pear wins by 7-4
Mildgyth

Site Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Pulse Wave

I thought there was only one pony being suggested in that image.

And being suggested and losing does not invalidate the names from being used in future polls.
StarStorm1

@Mildgyth

I think he was trying to get the pony in the middle named, she has the colors of Seaswirl. However her cutie mark is not the usual dolphins cutie mark Seaswirl has it's an umbrella so I think because she has a different cutie mark that's maybe why it might be a hidden unnamed show character going unnoticed until now. Everything else in that picture has a name already. Golden Glory is the yellow pegasus, Sassaflash is the blue pegasus, and the gray pegasus mare in the back is Silverspeed.
Pulse Wave
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
@Mildgyth
@Pulse Wave

I thought there was only one pony being suggested in that image.

There was only one pony being suggested in that image. But AFAIR we had another pony that looks very similar to this particular one but not identical, and we had suggestions for that pony, too.

I'll need some time to look the other one up.

And being suggested and losing does not invalidate the names from being used in future polls.

That's why I keep suggesting Concordia for Lemon Hearts recolours.

I'd suggest that name for #486, but I like Love Song too much.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~