Naming Background Ponies Thread!

StarStorm1

@TexasUberAlles

I tried to get a good picture of this one, she appears in The Washouts episode. I suggest for her Dahila

And here is a better picture of a unnamed Hope Hollow townspony, her cutie mark is a winged emblem.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
Okay, so this character here keeps attracting one-person tagging sprees, so I figure we might as well bite the bullet and settle on a name.  

So far, the, um, “proposed” names have been Merrie Melodies, Meadow Rain, Green Drops and Blue Emerald. I’d prefer the second and could live with the third.
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan

This mare should be named “Lucky Carrot”.

This mare should be named “Sweet Jewelry” because she wears earrings so I’m gonna have to stick with this.

This stallion should be named “Pink Sunflower”.

This mare should be either named “Fuchsia Melody” or Pink Melody”.
Background Pony #02EF
Did anyone at least read my suggestion:

Why not we make a separate naming Background Ponies thread for if any background ponies appear in Pony Life?

Thus the main thread can still be used for the ones of G4 Proper.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
@Background Pony #02EF  
It might be worthwhile in the long run, that’s true, if only to keep everything organized and to help people avoid things they may want to avoid.

Right now I don’t think it’s needed, but it may be a good idea to keep on the back burner, so to speak.
Chopsticks
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
@StarStorm1  
Not sure if you were aware, but also to let you know, names aren’t officially chosen or decided until they’re voted upon, in separate voting threads. They sometimes take awhile to get up and running. Then the tags get applied. AFAIK, @Mildgyth seems to be the one who organizes the voting.

I think before anyone else shows up, we should probably try and see to it everything else gets voted on first, with as many names as can be compiled.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Seriously, slow y’all’s roll with background Ponies, none of these are going to get official name tags until there are polls for each of them, and there are a bajillion of them right now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide