Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
Okay, so this character here keeps attracting one-person tagging sprees, so I figure we might as well bite the bullet and settle on a name.

So far, the, um, "proposed" names have been Merrie Melodies, Meadow Rain, Green Drops and Blue Emerald. I'd prefer the second and could live with the third.
Jaredking203
Artist -

The Game Lover-Fan

This mare should be named "Lucky Carrot".

This mare should be named "Sweet Jewelry" because she wears earrings so I'm gonna have to stick with this.

This stallion should be named "Pink Sunflower".

This mare should be either named "Fuchsia Melody" or Pink Melody".
Background Pony #02EF
Did anyone at least read my suggestion:

Why not we make a separate naming Background Ponies thread for if any background ponies appear in Pony Life?

Thus the main thread can still be used for the ones of G4 Proper.
Chopsticks
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Rice pone
@StarStorm1
Not sure if you were aware, but also to let you know, names aren't officially chosen or decided until they're voted upon, in separate voting threads. They sometimes take awhile to get up and running. Then the tags get applied. AFAIK, @Mildgyth seems to be the one who organizes the voting.

I think before anyone else shows up, we should probably try and see to it everything else gets voted on first, with as many names as can be compiled.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Seriously, slow y'all's roll with background Ponies, none of these are going to get official name tags until there are polls for each of them, and there are a bajillion of them right now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponyvania: RP, Art, and more

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~