Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
Now that she is getting a name, let’s name her , too.  

My suggestion: Concordia.

Also, her (notice her upvotes and faves):  

The comments suggest that this is indeed the return of G1 *Wind Whistler which I prefer.  
Other suggestions in the comments (and used as tags already, but never voted for yet) are Candy Puff and Marzipan.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict

After a bit of thinking, I’ll suggest Rain Day, Rainburst and Cobalt Sky.

@Pulse Wave  
The comments suggest that this is indeed the return of G1 Wind Whistler which I prefer.

That’d need the “(G4)” qualifier after the name, but it could work. I’ll add, oh, Dawn Skies and Rosy Dawn as extra options.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Wind Whistler has pink eyes tho…

I mean G4 Medley and G1 Medley are not identical either, so…

Yeah that’s fine.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
Alright let’s get these going. Any name chosen will still imply royal guard and maybe guardsmare. There may have been some suggestions a few pages back.

Silverblade

Windstorm
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
Alright let’s get these going. Any name chosen will still imply royal guard and maybe guardsmare. There may have been some suggestions a few pages back.

Silver Sable, Silver Lance, Spartan Armor, Iron Grenadier, Sable Sentinel

Overcast, Wind Sweeper, Stratosphere
Ferrotter
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The pegasus buckball filly tagged “Sugar Cookie” in “2 4 6 Greaaat” isn’t Sugar Cookie. Aside from her cutie mark being feathers instead of cookies (seen multiple times in the episode), her cel outline and irises are different colors from the Wonderbolt cadet. Possibly her fur too, she seems a bit whiter but I don’t know for sure if that’s her or my eyes.

Same body/mane models for sure, but new pony.

Sugar Cookie:  

Brown cel shading outlines, brown mane/tail lines, green eyes, cookies cutie mark.

New pegasus filly:  

Grey cel shading outlines, golden mane/tail lines, blue eyes, feathers cutie mark.

This new one needs a name. She’s identified as “Player 1” in the credits. That’s a “ready” name for her I guess, but it’s not really a good pony name.
Ferrotter
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Ferrotter  
Apparently the color issues were noticed by Scrounge in “She’s All Yak” a few months ago, but her cutie mark wasn’t known then (except tentatively from the Gameloft game). Now we know for sure. Different pony, not Sugar Cookie.
Yoshimon1
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay

Nightwatch  
Curfew

She’s currently tagged as solemn canterlot marshal after the Gameloft game.  

So I suggest Martial Law and/or Marshal Law.

She’s also tagged Straight Arrow, might as well add that to the vote, too.
Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
The pegasus buckball filly tagged “Sugar Cookie” in “2 4 6 Greaaat” isn’t Sugar Cookie. Aside from her cutie mark being feathers instead of cookies (seen multiple times in the episode), her cel outline and irises are different colors from the Wonderbolt cadet. Possibly her fur too, she seems a bit whiter but I don’t know for sure if that’s her or my eyes.
Same body/mane models for sure, but new pony.
Brown cel shading outlines, brown mane/tail lines, green eyes, cookies cutie mark.
Grey cel shading outlines, golden mane/tail lines, blue eyes, feathers cutie mark.
This new one needs a name. She’s identified as “Player 1” in the credits. That’s a “ready” name for her I guess, but it’s not really a good pony name.

To make matters somewhat more complicated, the kind-of-official name Pizzelle applies to the green-eyed one with the cookie cutie mark, too, as proven here.

So we need to name another pony which means we need suggestions.

She looks like a Summer Breeze to me (in spite of several OCs going by this name already).
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
@Ferrotter  
@Mildgyth

I mentioned this a few times last year but then noticed she was pretty well-established here under that name and the wiki also shoved her under the Pizzelle name, so I didn’t see much traction for changing it at the time.  
@cheezedoodle  
@LazyRyder
Nope, it’s always been the two feathers. Someone’s been tagging her as sugar cookie though, who is an entirely different pony who looks similar.

If we’re going to split them, my two suggestions would be Fair Winds and Sunny Streak.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide