Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
Okay, I’ve got (ca.) four more ponies for this round. Yeah, as if we were running out of ponies or something.

First of all her:  

She looks like she has got some rock & roll to her. So my suggestion: Blue Velvet after the Bobby Vinton song.

Next:  

Apple Family member or not? You decide. I say she is: Cripps Pink (Gala Appleby and Pink Lady’s old name, by the way) after an apple variety also known as Pink Lady.

Third:  

Definitely an Apple Family member, hence: Elstar after another apple variation.

The last one is kind of tricky:  

So much we know: This is not Sparkler. The problem: We see basically the same pony as a unicorn in “We Got This Together” and as an earth pony otherwise. We could now say that’s two ponies.

But “We Got This Together” got every other pony wrong: Some had different cutie marks like Glitter Glow, Linky had a different hairstyle, so why shouldn’t she accidentally have been shown as a unicorn and actually be an earth pony?

If the latter is the case: Mellow Dee. If that’s two ponies, and you want two names, the suggestion is for the earth pony.

Edit: I’ve checked. She’s a unicorn in the intro as well.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Okay, I’ve got (ca.) four more ponies for this round. Yeah, as if we were running out of ponies or something.
First of all her:

She looks like she has got some rock & roll to her. So my suggestion: Blue Velvet after the Bobby Vinton song.
Next:

Apple Family member or not? You decide. I say she is: Cripps Pink (Gala Appleby and Pink Lady’s old name, by the way) after an apple variety also known as Pink Lady.
Third:

So much we know: This is not Sparkler. The problem: We see basically the same pony as a unicorn in “We Got This Together” and as an earth pony otherwise. We could now say that’s two ponies.
But “We Got This Together” got every other pony wrong: Some had different cutie marks like Glitter Glow, Linky had a different hairstyle, so why shouldn’t she accidentally have been shown as a unicorn and actually be an earth pony?
If the latter is the case: Mellow Dee. If that’s two ponies, and you want two names, the suggestion is for the earth pony.

Personally to me, that first mare has a more vintage appeal for some reason. So I would name her Vintage Bell. 😀

For the two Apple Family members, I second. Those names are perfect. 😊

For the last pone, I’d either second or call her Mellow Treble. 🙂

Nice selection!😄😀
Pulse Wave

Busy procrastinating
By the way, I’ve edited my post before I’ve seen your answer. The last pony is a unicorn in the intro as well.

But then again, in the scene where Songbird Serenade appears for the first time, Cantaloupe suddenly has wings. So much for consistency.
HorseBasedPun

First of all her:

Next:

Third:

Glad we’re getting more of the movie ponies covered ^^  
Aegean Fern  
Sugar Floss  
Sugarbee Apple (Sugarbee is a type of apple)  
Periwinkle Melody
Pulse Wave

Busy procrastinating

Anyone want to volunteer for collaging the four still unnamed intro pegasi for one of the next rounds while we’re at it?
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
First of all her:

Next:

Third:

Aegean Fern
Sugar Floss
Sugarbee Apple (Sugarbee is a type of apple)
Periwinkle Melody

Good names 😀
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
More suggestions needed:

Beau Wintergreen, Tidal Root, Beau Tide

Perri Dot, Pistachio Dust

#644, #645

Left: Sunshine Dot, Noneycomb Carrot  
Right: Nectarine Dot, Toasted Marmalade

Golden Pipes, Barren Hymn

Violet Bloom, Grapevine Whispers

Hot Pink, Skyline Sugar

Key Lime Pie, Grasshopper Hills

Lime Sherbert

Ocean Dew, Saltwater Taffy

Beach Party, Frozen Seas

Orange Blossom, Peach Milkshake

Honey Marmalade, Ginger Yam
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide