Naming Background Ponies Thread!

StarStorm1

These two unnamed ponies are also residents of Hope Hollow, one is the party pony with streamers and a party favor for his cutie mark, and the other pony she has a rocket ship cutie mark. She is the pony complimenting Kerfuffle’s accessory designs during the Rainbow Festival.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
@StarStorm1  
Okay, it’s great that you’re enthusiastic about this, but maybe you could slow down a tad? That’s plenty of ponies for the now; it’s probably best to just let people see if they can come up with names before posting more.
Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
You may also try to get some actual screencaps from a 1080p video instead of taking photos of a screen with your phone. And if you’ve got any more screencaps, I’d be grateful if you used the tag background pony for them.

@StarStorm1  

Why do we already have a Tender Care?

@StarStorm1  

Um…

Future Fantasy? (Her special talent seems to be sci-fi.)

@StarStorm1  

She needs a name that hints at something typically Dutch, preferably without directly mentioning tulips.

By the way, I may have a few more movie ponies for one of the next rounds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide