Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
How about these two Crystal Guards? I know they both appear in The Times They Are a Changeling too.
>>3124570p
>>1229863p

Yellow one, I suggest **Radiant Gold**.
EDIT: Seems the purple one is named **Amethyst Stone**! Which has its own blue character tag already!
He's the purple one with gray fringe. Though sometimes he is a pegasus or an earth pony.
>>1048113p
>>2726137p
I'm guessing the purple one with cyan fringe is a different guy.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
How about these two Crystal Guards? I know they both appear in The Times They Are a Changeling too.
>>3124570p
>>1229863p

EDIT: Seems the purple one is named **Amethyst Stone**! Which has its own blue character tag already!
He's the purple one with gray fringe.
>>1048113p
>>2726137p
I'm guessing the purple one with cyan fringe is a different guy.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
>>3124570p
>>1229863p

He's the purple one with gray fringe.
>>1048113p
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
>>3124570p
>>1229863p

No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
How about these two Crystal Guards? I know they purple boneth appears in The Times They Are a Changeling too.
>>3124570p
>>1229863p

No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
How about these two Crystal Guards? I know the purple one appears in Tohe CTimes Thangey Are a Changeling too.

>>3124570p

No reason given
Edited by Toastypk