Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Hey, for characters who have character name tags but not **A** character name, what should we do? Give them a proper name?

>>2026233p
This here masseuse pony is just that, "masseuse pony". I'd love to see him with a proper name!
I personally suggest **Suave Touch**.
Though a lot of his images seem have the tag **Quake** in it, which apparently comes from something. Take that how you will.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Hey, for characters who have character name tags but not **A** character name, what should we do? Give them a proper name?

>>2026233p
This here masseuse pony is just that, "masseuse pony". I'd love to see him with a proper name!
Though a lot of his images seem have the tag **Quake** in it. Take that how you will.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor

>>2026233p
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk