Viewing last 25 versions of post by CalypsoFantasy in topic Naming Background Ponies Thread!

CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
First off, please hide information about any material that has not yet officially aired in the US with [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

It even says so right at the top:  
Pony with extreme care: Tag images of/about the latest early episodes with spoiler:s09e22, spoiler:s09e23, ..., or spoiler:s09e26 **and don't post spoilers about those episodes in other image threads.**

Second, I recall we don't name characters until the episodes have aired in the US.
No reason given
Edited by CalypsoFantasy
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
First off, please hide incfodermation about any material that has not yet officially aired in the US with [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Second, I recall we don't name characters until the episodes have aired in the US.
No reason given
Edited by CalypsoFantasy
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
First off, please encode material that has not yet officially aired in the US with [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

No reason given
Edited by CalypsoFantasy
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
First off, please encode material that has not yet officially aired in the US with [spoiler] [/spoiler]

No reason given
Edited by CalypsoFantasy
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
First off, please encode material that has not yet officially aired in the US with [spoiler][/spoiler]

No reason given
Edited by CalypsoFantasy