My main Problem with Sunset Shimmer

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I and a lot of other bronies thought Sunset sucked as a villain. theres a lot of reasons to think that way.

But for me the Main reason is that she was suppost to be an Underdog Villain but that was dropped out in the last few minutes.

As you see NMM Discord Chrysalis and Sombra are Miles ahead of Twilight Sparkle. So in the three seasons of MLP we never had a Underdog villain, at most we had Trixie with the alicorn amulet but tehn again she had the alicorn freaking amulet.

When I first heard that Sunset was Celestias former student I thought she would be just raw normal magic who somehow becomes a threat with luck and a reckless plan. at the start of the movie it was like that. But then they had her Become Sunset Satan and gave her an army of zombies. So Instead of Twilight defeating Sunset alone she used the elements of harmony with her new friends, which was a rip-off of the Nightmare Moon defeat scene.

To get to the point She was suppost to be an Anti Twilight but ended up as a demon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide