MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #13BA
@Wiimeiser
I guess Gillian can say that statement again. Would certainly close the door for those who still hope MYM will come back in some form.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
There’s some evidence fir my claims:
-Together Trees being referred to as the Tree of Harmony in concept art
-Further G4 references are limited to merchandise characters and Spike
-The fact that The Simpsons exists, its origin as a Life in Hell adaptation, and how Warner aired G4 S5-9.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
Someone else claim MYM/another 3d mainline series is apparently on the table but given many events that happened after that claim that shown otherwise. Lemme tell ya, the placebo’s not working.
Background Pony #13BA
@Mr.Myoozik
The first one he’s actually right, since there is a picture on this site saying that. The next two I don’t buy at all.
Background Pony #13BA
@TheQuietMan
It’s also odd that fans seem to instantly believe when something potential for future G5 content is brought up, while the opposite is not believed despite evidence suggesting so. I can see why, but people gotta think realistically instead of walking on false hope.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@TheQuietMan
“today”
It’s been established that what was posted today about Gillian Berrow was actually old news. Again, MYM not continuing, I can accept it. It’s just that we don’t need to keep beating a dead horse.
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
I mean, I don’t really think this changes anything - it just means nothing has happened yet, as far as MYM continuing, another 3D series, or Gillian Berrow returning. I will continue to hold out that small hope of something in the future.
@Wiimeiser
I just want to address that last point, as there are several things wrong - first, saying that Warner (WBD) aired FiM at all when it was new is disingenuous, as although that company was involved in running the channel, it was always the branch that was formerly Discovery. Second, it’s not seasons 5-9 that Discovery was involved with airing - it was seasons 1-9. Even back when it was The Hub, the channel was a joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery - I believe what changed is Hasbro backed out of helping to run the channel day-to-day, and turned that over to the more experienced Discovery, though they still held on to a stake in Discovery Family.
GoodVibesGorgeous

Grumpy and antisocial
Watched the new episode in Brazilian Portuguese first because it’s not available in English yet (I usually watch it in English first, then in Brazilian Portuguese). It was a nice episode! The lighting seems to have improved, we found out a bit about alicorns (we probably will meet Skyros soon). The partying racoonicorns kinda made me laugh a bit!
Background Pony #A781
I remember that one of the writers of G5 said last September, that he has plans for some alicorn from G4 in G5, it seems that someone is coming
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide