MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Mr.Myoozik
”Who the fuck has such a sick imagination that they would abuse someone who I don’t know DID NOTHING WRONG!! Izzy, you’re a piece of shit, not even post movie Spongebob could be as irresponsible as you! I hope you get that trash and eat it so you die and know how those affected by you feel!
Ah brings back early 2010s memories. A more quaint wholesome era of our lives.
Applepie2010
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Yakyakistan
@Mr.Myoozik
”Who the fuck has such a sick imagination that they would abuse someone who I don’t know DID NOTHING WRONG!! Izzy, you’re a piece of shit, not even post movie Spongebob could be as irresponsible as you! I hope you get that trash and eat it so you die and know how those affected by you feel!
Ah brings back early 2010s memories. A more quaint wholesome era of our lives.
Eyup
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Given the way the reviewer you’re referring to has changed up his content, it would be hilarity if he suddenly dropped a leveled take on G5. He was harsh on G4 at times back in the day, but he also liked to defend it from bunk criticisms.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@CloudMistDragon
Yeah thats true.
To be fair I guess most people hated Squidwards abuse. He just voiced it very loudly back then. And to be frank it is kind of entertaining and perhaps even satifying to hear almost political style rants against cartoon characters.
And I guess for Posey its kind of similar. Though perhaps not as egrigious since shes usually just in it for a one time gag not for the main story usually. But still even I can say that maybe they could dial it down a little. Just a bit. Or maybe balance it out with her being a jerk.
Background Pony #A781
@DerpyFast
the only thing that I think could be used more is the Alicorn elements, like Candece should have done something to do with her being an element of love, and Opaline should show more of her fire manipulation power (even if it’s in flashback I still want to see it)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Even though Enter has gotten a lot mellower and more analytical, I don’t know what his opinion might be on G5, probably compare it to G4 for the sake of giving out his honest thoughts or seeing it as its own thing.
river mines

@DerpyFast
She doesn’t have it, Celestia is simply the worst character ever created, besides she taught an entire generation that the sun goes around the earth.
Imagine if a child ends up failing Mrs. Lopez’s geography test so their parents, made them cleaning the coconut-filled patio of their house, which the family uses as a dog hotel and their schoolmates started calling them my little donkey?
a child like that would have a grudge.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@DerpyFast
Cadance was only added so that Hasbro could make show-accurate toys while still having a pink princess (IIRC all Celestia toys before A Canterlot Wedding were pink)
@river mines
Then again, North Korea claims Kim invented bicycles and hamburgers…
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Mr.Myoozik
Absolutely could go either way if he ever took up the MLP reviewing mantle again. However, I was just remarking on how amusing the irony would be given how MLP reviewers like to negatively review G5 like they’re trying to mime his 2010’s style of reviewing.
Background Pony #1F84
@CloudMistDragon
I can see him point out the irony, and state that just cause g5 has flaws, doesn’t mean you have to mime his earlier style.
Or alternatively, he ignores them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide