Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Background Pony #5958
I am one of those people who has considered that knowing that it happens, delays being caused by switching providers. They could also be switching from having the series produced by Atomic Cartoons to Hasbro Entertainment or another studio they plan to outsource content from.
Background Pony #B68A
Should Opaline and Allura team up?
Though, Opaline would backstab Allura the first chance she got.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
It’s nice that the newest TYT finally has Sunny be the one taking potential threats seriously instead of fawning over silverware while Zipp does all the thinking.
If I’m being generous, I could even say beating Opaline has finally given her a leader’s confidence to be more active in the plot.
Zabilac

It’s a little strange though. You’d think if Sunny had ptsd, it’d be because she worries Opaline is back instead of Allura. Granted, I get they want to build up Allura as a major threat, but still strange to me.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Zabilac
I mean, it’s also a little strange to me that now it’s Zipp who’s uncharacteristically nonchalant about the whole thing, but I’m trying to be positive :v
Background Pony #7612
I want to cry. No, really. It has been months but there still are some people who think Twilight banished magic or made it disappear. Let me ask these people one question. If Twilight banished all magic/made all magic disappear right then and there, why did Spike seem so surprised that ponies lost magic? He was there when Twilight made the crystals. He shouldn’t be surprised. What most likely happen is that with the separation of the three races, magic began to disappear. Not because it was Twilight’s evil plan, the ponies were the ones who did it. The crystals and magic are connected. Let’s not forget that according to the MLP 2022’s core brand asset toolkit, the crystals in Bridlewood contain memories, which Opaline altered to manipulate other ponies. We see some of these crystals in the G5 comics.
Background Pony #7612
@🧡☮Starrscout☮🧡
Sparky is a baby. The older dragons in G4 didn’t have hands neither nor were bipedal. I am talking about really, really old ones. He will become just like Spike in the future.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

You do not follow the link that has been submitted, and screamed in provocative behavior. Over what? A new piece of information provided by mdash who somehow got hold of parts of the first draft of “My little pony 2022 | core brand asset toolkit” because it has “harmony trees” instead of “together trees”, and bore the mark of to have been made before the rewriting as the references to these trees, according to Berrow, were no longer allowed to be used. It says in black and white what caused the ponies to lose their magic.
It says in black and white what caused the ponies to lose their magic.
I did follow the link, and this isn’t new information. Everyone else figured that out two years ago by just watching the movie.
Zabilac

We’ve learned that the magic won’t disappear if the crystals are taken apart, but if it takes too long and if there’s too much space between them, they’ll eventually just shut down.
I mean, they’re called the Unity Crystals should make you think, “hey maybe these crystals are meant to work together and shouldn’t be separated.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide