MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
Is there a source for that image? I mean, I want to believe it (I remember in G4 sometimes stuff would be leaked on 4Chan, so it’s not unheard of) but I’m taking a cautious tact right now.
Posted Report
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@icicle wicicle 1517
Keep in mind, it’s rare when bronies universally agree something is good when it first comes out and even rarer when they universally agree a comic arc is good when it first comes out. But I’ve definitely seen some people praise that comic arc highly for its emotional weight with Discord and the moments between the Mane 5.
I would say the part were Fluttershy hugs discord in issue 10 is more or less agreed to be a good writing more than overall.
But I will say g5 comics discord is a better well intentioned extremist than S9.
For one discord goal makes a lot of sense given how he saw division between ponies and it’s implied that we haven’t seen all of what happened and is pretty noble. Discord is trying to help all of ponykind. Ponies have lived completely fine without magic before so him destroying magic doesn’t have as terrible as consequences as he made it out to be. He also doesn’t do anything to truly harm the mane five. In a way could be seen as character development as he is trying to preserve harmony.
Posted Report
Background Pony #DAFE
Yeah mdash says the release is currently on schedule for an early june release, altho due to the messy world of release schedules it could change
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Background Pony #DAFE
If this screenshot turns out to be real, as we should be soon to find out with Easter not being too far away, I’ll be more inclined to believe the early June release for MYM. Really isn’t too implausible considering that MYM Chapter 1 debuted in late May.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1CFE
There will be consequences. Someone has gone wrong, and those responsible must be held accountable. This is not how a TV series intended for children should take place.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E8C9
So just for fun, the Mane Five in dnd classes:
Sunny: Cleric. She’s the new avatar of friendship and a “disciple” of Twilight Sparkle
Hitch: Ranger. Because of his thing with animals and plant powers, plus rangers are more “fighter” compared to Druid’s “mage”.
Izzy: Artificer. Because she invents stuff, may also dip into wizard since she’s a unicorn.
Pipp: Bard. Duh.
Zipp: This one is a little harder, but I eventually settled on Rogue.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E8C9
I actually went with Rogue because it has a subclass, Inquisitive, that’s basically all about being a detective.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide