MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
A good part of this (partial) hiatus until the start of the MYM series is that I managed to expand my tastes in series. I never thought this was possible, but I think I’m becoming a Marvel fan (I’ve never been much of a superhero fan). If I knew how to draw, I would definitely do something mixing G5 with the Marvel series that have become my darlings.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Spoopygirl
I only watched one minute of this. I didn’t go on because I was busy. Maybe I’ll keep watching it later.
While I know the “Think, dude, think” meme, I haven’t fully explore the context to avoid spoilers. That way, one I get to that scene, I might get surprised.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I like the fact that Zipp is somehow fine with her mom having pictures of her as a baby hanging around the castle, I thought she would feel embarrassed by it
TOMNICE
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
I think my hope for the series is starting to decrease into nothing. Did you see the new Resident Evil series? Netflix is known to have shitty adaptations.
GoodVibesGorgeous

Grumpy and antisocial
I just watched the new episode. I’m in love with Hitch’s voice, JJ Gerber sounds great! And Sara Garcia had another role besides Dahlia, that’s cool (Athena Karkanis, aka Zoom and Fifi, and JJ had additional characters as well).
Background Pony #E026
Hitch has to deal with budget cuts when the mayor of Maretime Bay cuts funding for law enforcement to increase funding for education.
GoodVibesGorgeous

Grumpy and antisocial
@Spoopygirl
Not yet, I’m taking baby steps when it comes to watching mature stuff.
I just watched the new episode. I’m in love with Hitch’s voice, JJ Gerber sounds great! And Sara Garcia had another role besides Dahlia, that’s cool (Athena Karkanis, aka Zoom and Fifi, and JJ had additional characters as well).
Three things about today’s episode:
-Probably the first time Zipp is absent from an episode (and maybe the second or third time Izzy and Pipp are absent).
-Third time JJ Gerber voices any pony besides Hitch (Jenna Warren and Maitreyi Ramakrishnan are the only main cast members who haven’t had an additional role so far, as AJ Bridel voiced some background ponies in the Mane Melody episode and Ana Sani voiced the Patient Pony in Queen For A Day)
-Only Hitch has the ability to talk to animals.
GoodVibesGorgeous

Grumpy and antisocial
@Phoenixflambe
He may already have a name. Some non-English versions of the MYM special credit three characters whose identities are currently unknown: Dapple, Diggy, and Sander. One of them may be the broccoli unicorn.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale | Lost In Translation
So, so many jokes I could make now, about the foreign policies of so many countries (okay, mainly UK, USA & EU) over the past FIFTY years…. I’d better leave it, for the good of this thread, and not to risk a ban for derailing things ;-D
(grins to himself anyway, thinking to himself that even TYT is sometimes a little too meta for its own good) ^^
Okay, and NOW I really want to make the fandom based headcanon come true that the animals have somehow mutated due to the loss of the ponies’ magic. Otherwise it would all be half as funny, and/or confusing ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide