MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #44C8
@Background Pony #2F39
makes sense but i always thought sprout would be the one with autism not that i stereotype its just im studying pshycology and he does seem to have some symtomes
Background Pony #1A6D
One more thing link to quote:
You can deny this chapter is legit and canon, because frankly so far there is no real separate canon to this series.
And it’s best to take it with a bit of salt.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I mean IDW hasn’t really done any favours with canon before.
Also not really a fan of having something as big as showing why G4 Equetria feel being revealed via EU material instead of in the show itself.
Background Pony #1A6D
@icicle wicicle 1517
They probably didn’t think it would fit as a episode.
Though, I feel it could be mentioned in the show, if they wanted to.
I mean IDW hasn’t really done any favours with canon before.
👍
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@icicle wicicle 1517
That’s something I never liked in pop culture. I don’t want an additional comic to explain what was happening in an episode, I want the episode to speak for itself. Imagine you’re watching a film and the entire story is so convoluted but it happens that there’s a comic that tells one specifc story to get the movie. Why?
So far I’ve watched A New Generation, Tell your Tale and Make your Mark and I think they’re good on their own, which is great.
Background Pony #35C2
People always want to be pleased. I couldn’t care less if they showed what happened in the comics first.
Just because G4 comics weren’t canon doesn’t mean G5 will follow the same rules.
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
You know, I’m happy Twilight Sparkle made sure that everypony in Equestria was respected and cared for. If the Shadowy Alicorn hadn’t ruined things up, maybe Equestria still would be the same as in G4.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Amazon Kindle sample pages 2-5 for issue 2 of IDW’s My Little Pony Generation 5 comics. This issue is releasing June 22 and should be available digitally when it’s past midnight in your time-zone.
Welcome to Canterlot. Spoilers!
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Yes, I can understand that. I don’t know if I should get it or not. It has nothing to do with the story, but more with the fact that I’d rather have the comics in my hands than just as pure digital content. But I guess I’m too old-fashioned.
And it’s not exactly easy to get hold of the “real” comics here in Germany. Even on Amazon, they’re often either out of stock or not available at all. That’s where money doesn’t help. Hmmm…
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
True, buuuuuut…. As it seems, the new G5 comics are at least partially canon. That means you might not understand some things later in the show. At least that’s my fear. But of course I don’t know. It was enough for me that I suddenly didn’t understand a Tell your Tale episode because I hadn’t seen Make your Mark yet. I really don’t like that. I mean, not that it upsets me. But it’s annoying. I hope Hasbro/IDW does not go any further into this direction. Unfortunately: Money is magic. That worries me a little bit right now. But maybe I just worry too much. Sorry. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide