MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #B31C
I’d love it if Sunny said to her friends with tears, “You guys aren’t just my friends you’re my family!” And then group hug.
After all unlike S1 Twilight, Sunny was on her own except for Hitch (even that friendship had some difficulties).
Background Pony #B31C
Sunny and Pipp doing karaoke.
They sing Disney songs.
(Because their VAs, Vanessa Hudgens and Sofia Carson, both worked for Disney).
TOMNICE
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
It would be funny if there was a flashback showing Sunny as a foal in school where she “corrects” the history teacher about misinformation.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Queen Haven often plays chess with Zipp to teach her about strategy so that she will make a good queen.
Zipp inherited her mother’s cunning while Pipp inherited her mother’s charisma
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
What would you guys think if Earth Ponies had healing powers in G5? I mean, some people think that superstrength or nature-related powers would be too obvious for Earth Ponies. If the production team thought the same, perhaps they would try getting a little more creative.
Background Pony #B31C
How likely is it that we see a trailer for the G5 special for one of the Super Bowl commercials?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide