MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Vortaxonus

@Background Pony #B628
Though it would be kinda interesting if he has a pegasus and earth pony counterparts. We already have cozy glow to fill up 2/3rds of this triad, but that leaves a new character to fill in the shoes of an earth pony on their level.
Vortaxonus

@Phoenixflambe
Chrysalis is a changeling alicorn tho. If it isn’t a new character entirely, i could imagine sprout would go back into the deep end in response to the evil pegasus/unicorn duo. Hell, maybe even just kick sombra and cozy glow out of this trio and just have new villains for each tribe. Or the three tribe leaders back in the heart’s warming tale.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Phoenixflambe
Okay I’ll admit I was kind of being hyperbolic here.
But all jokes aside, I think Trixie as kind of this legendary character might appear… in a minor role.
Like maybe she becomes a zombie or a ghost for one episode. It wouldn’t even have to be her having a major role in the show. (This would be one of the more comic relief episodes not some more serious one like Perfect Pear)
Of course it could be they discovered her lost wagon and maybe she discovered a book of her tricks that our heroes might find useful.
I guess she just has that hilarious meme persona about her. And she even appeared Pony Life and Eqg. She shows up everywhere.
I don’t really care personally but it might be fun.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Nah, she was a dick enough to be considered legendary. It’s like saying that Joel from The Last of Us was a hero regardless of his actions.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Phoenixflambe
Okay I’ll admit I was kind of being hyperbolic here.
But all jokes aside, I think Trixie as kind of this legendary character might appear… in a minor role.
Like maybe she becomes a zombie or a ghost for one episode. It wouldn’t even have to be her having a major role in the show. (This would be one of the more comic relief episodes not some more serious one like Perfect Pear)
Of course it could be they discovered her lost wagon and maybe she discovered tricks that our heroes might find useful.
I guess she just has that hilarious meme persona about her. And she even appeared Pony Life and Eqg. She shows up everywhere.
I don’t really care personally but it might be fun.
That all sounds like a bad idea TBH
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Here’s thought. What if we had horses in G5?
These legendary creature could either be ponies ancestors or a different but related race like neanderthals.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide