MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@CORDZ2000
Agreed, but I imagine this dynamic is gonna be present in the upcoming G5 productions, which is neat to show the influence of parents in kids regardless of their actions.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@CORDZ2000
She definitely had a hand on him. Imo, they’re relationship seem extremely “toxic”, she was clearly overprotective. Him going mad with power was definitely a wake-up call for her. That makes me question, was she the guardian of Hitch? Because if she is, he’s a lot more stable emotionally and mentally.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Good question.
If I have to guess, she’s also the boss of Hitch, for the sake of simplicity. You don’t wanna create too many characters for your simple story.
hironakamura
Artist -

@Andyxdr
Sprout doesn’t need punishment. He needs a non earth pony friend. I am also quite shocked how mean people are now. Is that what social media does? Or do these people have not experienced what its like to screw up in life yet? Everyone screws up eventually. I just hope these people don’t miss the lesson when they do. Its a learning experience.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@hironakamura
Some are just plain mean, and others while having good intentions, execute it poorly or overact on it. I don’t know about Mamamax a lot but the way he’s helping others or spreading the message, it only falls flat and only make YouTube more strict about their already strict policies. Also, I heard he caused all the Adpocalypses. We all want justice, but we can’t survive without money, which is what YouTubers solely rely on. He needs to accept how sad the reality is cause he’s making it even sadder. I may hate people like them but I hate censorship more.
Background Pony #B75D
Episode idea where Sprout and Pipp hangout to play games, Sprout finds out he’s really good at games and it makes Pipp jealous, Insert conflict and reconciliation and boom.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I still think Sprout deserves some sort of punishment for his actions, its why i prefer the original ending of the movie.
@Phoenixflambe
You got the MamaMax situation all wrong.
He’s been tryibg to expose pedos/child groomers, with proof and YouTube keeps deleting his stuff and makes it fee like YT sides more with predators then victims.
And no he did not cause the adocalypse
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@TOMNICE
Definitely, as well Sprout also has a inferiority complex because of his mother as well. While he trying to build/fix his relationship with everyone he can also build/fix his how he see himself.
Background Pony #B75D
When is the special for G5 coming out and when will the show arrive?
Does anyone have a date for it.
Background Pony #7189
@Applepie2021
That’s odd on several different levels.
“ She’s an Alicorn who plays a pivotal role in saving Equestria from King Sombra and his minions - “
This is very strange, it must be a mistake because we did not see a villain in the movie, only Sprout who was more of a wandering disaster on four hooves than a villain. It’s also a little too unoriginal to let Sombra return in the G5, he is a heartless tyrant with megalomaniacal dreams as the most archetypal evil pony in the Ponyverse. But he has exhausted his potential, if Hasbro was smart, they should have let IDW “clear him away” for good before withdrawing the license. Moreover, Sombra will be very strongly misplaced in the modern Equestria, he belonged in the medieval Equestria when Celestia and Luna were young.
Sunny and her friends do not need old and exhausted villains from the G4, they need new villains from their own era - and timeless villains like Grogar, who only appeared in the G4 once. Sombra is too low on the hierarchy among the villains that can appear in the G5. And it would be heartless to let the Terrible Trio appear in the G5, it meant that they have lost everyone by waking up in a world that is not theirs.
I find it very unlikely that Twilight, who in the IDW comics captured Sombra, will make him into other people’s problems as Celestia had done. She will probably reform him or petrify him and put the statue in Tartarus if it does not succeed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide