MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Given Pipp and Zipp having different surnames and the Fo:E like situation, is Pipp a title? Maybe it’s an acronym. Pipp = Princess Independent of Pegasus Project?
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Phoenixflambe
Steven Universe was also for kids and the team behind the show managed to make story/character-driven episodes that were great and consistent not only for kids, but also for adults, touching some themes that made the audience connect to their favourite characters.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
One last g4 related Post, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were originally given one last chance to appear but didn’t get to because “their story’s done”.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Ring Team
I feel like you’re taking that phrase the wrong way, “give the fans what they want” to make it seem synonymous with “pandering” which isn’t always the case. While yeah it’s true that they brought back characters like Chrysalis and Trixie because of fan demand (at least I think), the fact that they got drastically rewritten or used in recycled plots doesn’t have anything to do with the fans wanting them back. You can bring a fan favorite back and have them be written well for the fans to fall in love again, look at Trixie who is by and large one of the most popular characters in the fandom right next to Derpy. Like everything when working with fiction, it depends on how you can write them rather than just bringing back an old character or an old theme. You can argue that Trixie being brought back was fan pandering, but if the fans themselves went jubilent and ecstatic over her, then I see that as a win-win. I have a feeling that if Chrysalis would’ve been written better, then likely we wouldn’t be having this discussion this right now. Although I will give you that about the Flim Flam Bros.
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
@Myoozik
Like they have a legit business now but you know, “old habits die hard”. Turns out they’re no better than Gladmane who’s supposed to be worse than them.
Background Pony #CC06
Would you like Sunny’s alicorn form to get new forms as the show progresses, like Super Saiyan forms?
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’d like to see a combination of real animals (like zebras, lions and penguins) and mythological creatures (like dragons). I think showing different animals with different anatomies should give much more room to creative character designs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide