MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
Something tells me the Mane 6 may have a very, very brief speaking role. Remember when I said Twilight Sparkle’s voice actress here in my country posted a YouTube video talking about the movie? Well, she, as a digital influencer, was invited by Netflix to watch the movie a day before its official premiere. She posted a photo on Instagram and in the description mentioned that at the very beginning there will already be a surprise. It’s likely that she’s talking about the Mane 6’s appearance and that she probably voiced Twilight Sparkle for the first time since FiM’s series finale (she and the other voice actresses were replaced in Pony Life).
Background Pony #BE08
I might not be able to watch the movie tomorrow.

My uncle’s staying for a visit, and I don’t want to risk him catching me watching MLP.
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Grumpy and antisocial
Very, very, very strong spoiler alert ahead. Sorry, but I couldn’t resist posting it somewhere!  
I just found on YouTube the first seconds of the movie dubbed in Russian and, yes, the Mane 6 appear with speaking lines (I wonder who voiced them in the Russian version, I don’t think it was any of their voice actresses in G4). However, they only appear in a brief scene that was pretty cute… Well, until little Sprout ruined it by making Rarity look like an evil bloodthirsty monster (he, Sunny and Hitch were playing with Mane Six dolls).
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Mikey  
That’s not true. People still love 2D, Hollywood just doesn’t give it a chance. The reason the MLP Movie didn’t become as famous as the show was due to marketing problems, I think. And unfortunately, even though it was a great film, it never got the love it deserved. I think hopefully the name “A New Generation” turns away everyone who’s never seen the original and makes them say “But I never even saw the old generation.” This movie not being very popular would be good for G4’s legacy.
Background Pony #CC20
@Mikey  
Also this movie is a big milestone movie that marks a new era. It’s basically an extended pilot episode for all of Gen 5 that will set up the world and characters for this new period.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@SparkleDash

EQD is now telling me 8 hours.

Damn. Thought it’d drop at midnight for me, but that’s 3 AM. I probably won’t be able to watch it until tomorrow evening.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Dustcan  
I don’t work tomorrow, so I might stay up all night to watch it. Not looking forward to seeing this movie at all, but I do have to get it over with already. I just hope it doesn’t hurt my feelings with anything it implies about the G4 characters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide