MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
but there was never any in-universe evidence for it

Okay I had to look this stupid yet interesting stuff up. Dragon Lord Torch, the father of Ember, was alive during Flash Magnus era which is before the formation of the Wonderbolts. That dude live a long life.

@Wiimeiser  
I would want Keith David.
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
@xLeadMarex
She left because the series was over and she didn’t want to voice him anymore. She gets to decide if he comes back or not, nobody else.

Hasbro has full copyright to Spike the Dragon. Not the voice actor, they also had the power to lock her voice to Spike, preventing her from voice acting any othee character in any other franchise, in any other company, with the same voice she used for Spike.

She doesn’t own the character. Just like if I were to pay you to voice one of my OCs for a YouTube video, tnat OC is still mine, not yours.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
About the giving up her immortality? If that’s what she did, we need to know who it was that she gave her immortality to. I think it’s conceivable that Celestia and Luna ceased to be immortal when Twilight took over, but if Twilight did the same, who was her replacement and how did her replacement fail so hard?!
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@xLeadMarex  
I’m not talking about from a legal standpoint. If they bring the character back without Cathy, it’d be immoral and I would hope every Brony would boycott Hasbro.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
but if Twilight did the same who was her replacement and how did her replacement fail so hard?!

I mean look at her with her sh*t eating grin, lol.  
full  
Or maybe  
full  
She would be technically in line for the throne.
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
but if Twilight did the same who was her replacement and how did her replacement fail so hard?!
I mean look at her with her sh*t eating grin, lol.
full
Or maybe
full
She would be technically in line for the throne.

Crystal Empire throne is technically different. It’s is own kingdom but is an ally to Canterlot. It would be greatly affected by whatever happened.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Flurry Heart is already immortal. I kind of support Luster Dawn taking over, but I don’t support her failing that much. She really learned her lesson in The Last Problem. How could she grow up to allow Equestria to be segregated? We need to see her return, if that’s what happened. I’m not 100% against the idea, but the story needs to be good enough to justify it.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@xLeadMarex  
I once read this person idea that the reason why the ponies splitted up had something to do with Flurry Heart being jealous that Luster Dawn was taking up her aunt’s throne (and also the fact that Twilight trusted/showed more attention to Luster than her own niece).
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
After the movie there’s gonna be a series right? How long are they gonna be? 26 like g4, or shorter? Maybe they’d do two short episodes in one like Pony Life.
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@Dex Stewart  
Well, it may be 26 10-to-11-minute-long episodes for each season (or 13 10-to-11-minute-long episodes, depending on how Netflix releases them). Most recent Hasbro cartoons are 10-to-11-minute-long and so are some cartoons made by Netflix and Atomic Cartoons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide