MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@Ring Team  
I’m agreeing with you on this one. You do have a clear point. Everyone knows that not every kids film has included adult jokes throughout. Adult jokes in some kids films have been edited when airing on television so that the kids can feel more comfortable and they can ignore the adult jokes that were included in the original version. That way parents and kids can enjoy the film together as kids film are often meant for the entire family to watch together.
Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@Dex Stewart  
Oh, they come in different sizes. I’ve seen one like this yesterday, too. They currently have Izzy and Sunny plishies in stores. Hitch, Pipp and Zipp plushies are to be released in the future.
Background Pony #E0A9
Izzy decides to be more mature.

One day, she wears a business suit and horn-rimmed glasses, and puts her mane in a bun.

Sunny and Hitch: Hey, Izzy!

Izzy: Hello, Sunflower. Hello, Hitchtopher.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Sunny’s life seems to be lonlier than Twilight’s. She seems to be an only child whose father is now dead and her mother’s whereabouts are unknown (my headcanon is she ran off when Sunny was a filly). And she really has no Celestia to tell her what to do or where to go.

But maybe her friends will be her new family. I would love to see a heartwarming scene that basically represents this image:  

@Background Pony #E0A9  
That would make a great episode! I hope they do something like that.
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
Just saw movie’s spoilers from other book adaptation that was released. I’m confused by Sunny’s alicorn form! It’s seems to be permanent (I didn’t read the entire book), but why make her horn and wings made of energy and, in the horn’s case, not directly connected to her body?
Harmony Gladebloom
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I sure hope Argyle Starshine isn’t dead, even in implication. More heartwarming moments with Sunny and her father would be far preferable to me than orphaning her for a bit of cheap drama, even if the focus wouldn’t have Argyle around often.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I prefer 0 characters from G4 in G5.

The story of Friendship is Magic is over. Twilight’s journey is over. Let the past be the past. Do something different.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@GoodVibesGorgeous  
@WyrmSpawN

I wouldn’t take the book’s canon to be gospel with regards to the movie, because for all we know it was likely based on an earlier draft, as a lot of books of that nature are. Still, I look forward to relitigating the alicorn drama with Sunnycorn, if only because it’s an Earth pony that’s becoming an alicorn, not a unicorn as per g4.
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
Does anyone else see the similarities between Sprout’s war machine and the Sonic Generations City Escape modern rendition of the GUN truck?
Background Pony #4ECC
@SparkleDash  
Faker than a $3 bill. It’s pretty obvious that it’s an edit.

@Ring Team  
My sentiments exactly. Friendship is Magic is over, I’d prefer G5 try and be its own thing and just occasionally have elements that remind the audience that they’re in the future of that version of Equestria and otherwise not try and live off of FiM’s previous success. I fear it won’t last long if it’s unable to stand on its own.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Ebalosus  
But it has pictures from the movie, would they really render those out just to not use them? and, Twilight being a unicorn didn’t even factor into proceedings when she changed, it was all the work of a book and the elements.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide