MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Goonies was one of my favorite Childhood movies,along with Willow. My whole family was actually pretty lax with what I watched. The one thing my grandma wouldn’t let me watch when I was young was R-rated horror. Once I got my own tv in my room,I could watch whatever I wanted.  
I realize I’m unique,at a sleepover I was quite surprised by how prudish my friend’s parents were. They wouldn’t let us watch South Park.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Dex Stewart  
It’s okay that Mlp is innocent and silly, but in a odd way it hasn’t always been like that. Gen 1 is really disturbing once you read between the lines (which is funny because Gen 1 is also a 80s cartoon). Which I don’t think is necessarily a bad thing.
Background Pony #6879
@Dex Stewart
There were a lot of movies that had to be tone down because parents had a problem with them. The first TMNT live action movie got so much hate from parents that when the second movie came out the turtles couldn’t even use their weapons.

Hell, in the UK, the series was renamed, for a time, as Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles and all instances of “ninja” and Nun-chucks had to be removed (Which led to a poorly edited mess).
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Background Pony #6879  
Jesus that’s awkward. Ninjas aren’t even inherently evil or bad.

@WyrmSpawN  
pick the worst people to give that freedom to.

Yeah that’s true. Does anyone remember that time they actually got a p*do to be a show creator without looking at that woman’s background first.  
||
“if only his mom hadn’t been there.”
|| What a shame.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I’m gonna guess September 12. Also, Castlevania has the biggest gap and it’s still not even two months, to give you an idea.

Also, I wonder why Australia hasn’t gotten any merch yet. My guess is either strict laws or our ongoing trade war with China.
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
full Zephyr Heights was formerly Canterlot, Bridlewood Forest was formerly White Tail Woods and I have no idea where Maretime Bay is located (maybe it was where Baltimare was located).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide