MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I hope the G5 movie doesn’t solve too many problems and in fact I would like there to still be mysteries to be resolved in the tv show. They need to be careful to let there still be character development to be had in the show as well as stories left to be told in the series.
Background Pony #3E03
From My Little Pony: A New Generation Movie Royal Gala Collection (the description for these toys contains a movie plot spoiler):  
”Meet Princess Petals, Zipp Storm, and Queen Haven: the royal Pegasus family from Zephyr Heights. When Sunny and Izzy crash their Royal Gala in search for a magical crystal, a pop star performance takes an unexpected turn! Imagine adventures in the clouds with the Amazon exclusive Royal Gala Collection, featuring characters and accessories inspired by the My Little Pony: A New Generation movie. Includes pony characters from the film: Princess Petals, Zipp Storm, Sunny Starscout, Izzy Moonbow, and Queen Haven. Also get to know Pegasus friends from Zephyr Heights: the royal guard Zoom Zephyrwing, paparazzi pony Shutter Snap, TV host Dazzle Feather, and stage manager Ruddy Sparks”.  
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/07/more-g5-movie-royal-gala-collection-my.html
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide