MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #121A
We have an upcoming alicorn in Sunny, which is likely to ascend at the end of the third season of G5 as she gets older. She will symbolize the sunrise, a new beginning for the ponies. And if the fanon theory of a second ascension for all the alicorns so that they can no longer exist in the world of the mortals were to be brought up by the writers, (they will be “dead” to the ponies), it is possible that Twilight will meet Sunny in the end .

But now the trailer must come out immediately. The marketing of the G5 is in full swing, and it is very unusual for this to happen before a trailer as an introduction to what is new, and which should form the basis for marketing. Hasbro must push through this already now.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
My prediction: The trailer shows plenty of information… That we all knew already (other than voices) because of the endless stream of advertising shown beforehand.

EDIT: And by “plenty”, I mean “every single piece of information shown”, and not just parts.
Latecomer

We already have two princess protagonists, so hopefully we won’t need more.

(Which leaves Izzy’s background the biggest mystery…)
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
Come to think of it: Is alicorn agelessness also magic? Because if so and if magic is gone for long enough before the movie, then that could potentially mean Celestia and possibly other alicorns would be dead.

And agelessness won’t be in “rubber band” form, hence why Celestia survived and still doesn’t look any older despite her loss of magic during Tirek’s attack in FiM Season 4.
Background Pony #121A
Come to think of it: Is alicorn agelessness also magic? Because if so and if magic is gone for long enough before the movie, then that could potentially mean Celestia and possibly other alicorns would be dead.
And agelessness won’t be in “rubber band” form, hence why Celestia survived and still doesn’t look any older despite her loss of magic during Tirek’s attack in FiM Season 4.

Not if the alicorns ascend out of the world of the mortal into the mysterious magical space that is unlikely to disappear if the magic of the world of the mortal disappeared. But it will be a one-way ticket for the alicorns - and maybe that’s what Lauren Faust wants. At the end of the G5 in several years, it is possible, if this theory is accepted, that Twilight and Sunny will meet face to face.

The image of Sunny with the false wings was obviously chosen as a warning of her fate as with the scene when Twilight as foal saw Celestia’s sunrise ceremony for the first time. If she managed to reunite Equestria and re-establish harmony and friendship so that the legacy of the alicorns will not disappear, it is clear that she will ascend to the magical space and become an alicorn. But I do not think this will happen until the last episode of G5, regardless of the seasons. If the planned three seasons are extended, her ascension can be put on hold.

It is my dream that we will see a certain book at the beginning of the movie, and that Twilight and Sunny will meet in the final of G5 in many years.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
I kinda don’t understand why pegasi flight solely rest on magic. Like, what’s the point of them even having wings if they can’t even flutter by. The wings seem like a liability at that point.
Latecomer

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Because wings like that can’t lift something their size. Maybe slow them down a bit if they were falling from a height, help them glide, but taking off from standing? I’m not sure if even Flurry Heart’s are big enough.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Latecomer  
Bees are able to fly despite their large body mass compare to that of their wings. If the pegasi could generate more lifting force than there is gravitational force weighing down on them, I’m pretty sure they’d be able to use their wings without magic. It might not be the best flying ,but they’d still be able to take off from standing, I could be wrong though.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Pegasi can no longer fly, and unicorns can no longer use magic. By segregating, each of the races have lost what made them unique in the first place.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide