MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #565D
@Shimmering Spectacle  
Yeah.

You know, it would get more interesting if they did a G1/G2/G3/G4/G5 crossover series or comic, namely to satisfy people who liked previous gens and attract new ones.  
Highly unlikely, but one can dream, right?

Alternatively, Hasbro could possibly do a remake of MLP n Friends, but again, one can dream.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
I mean an adult cartoon ala Bojack Horseman is technically possible, but it’s often important to ask whether aspects are probable in terms of managing expectations.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Blissful690  
Speaking of which, one day I would like to make my own stories about magical equines but have it appeal more to 11 to 14 year old girls as the main demographic.

It would almost be like Sonic the Hedgehog compared to Mario in this way, in the way that it would cooler and darker and have more action and adventure based while also having soap opera moments with more mature topics like romance.

Imagine if MLP one day released a spin off for a slightly older demographic. Maybe it could catch on?
Background Pony #CC20
@Latecomer  
I guess it depends on how much you would change. Maybe not include cutie marks for instance? I guess you could also change equines into another animal.

A different artstyle could help. Or a different tone. I guess the key would be inspiration vs plagirism. A tricky question indeed.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Anyone wonder if the concept of the Nightmare Moon or that corrupted form of Celestia or whatever other character corrupted, might make a return?

Or maybe the windigos will be involved in some way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide