MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@ichiban iceychan 1517  
I think that might be the issue. It’s no longer the late 2000s, and smartphones are no longer this hip, new thing; they’re a staple of modern life.

People hate seeing them in cartoons because they’re a reminder of how much time has passed.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Blissful690  
I see now. I wonder if there’s a new logo we haven’t seen yet and that plus the older logo is just a placeholder… Then again, branding. You can’t modify Mario characters. Toad, Boo, Koopa, etc, are characters, not species.

EDIT: Also, I wonder what Pipp would look like with heterochromia, one red eye and one green eye? Someone should draw that…

EDIT2: In >>2637096 it looks like Pipp has heterochromia, but it could just be the lighting. Her eyes are differ between each other more than the other four, though. Who knows…
Background Pony #C77C
More Spike in G5 ideas.

Spike (To Sunny): What makes you think YOU can unite the races? Even Twilight Sparkle couldn’t keep them together. And kid, you’re no Twilight Sparkle.
Background Pony #565D
You know, it would get more interesting if they did a G1/G3/G4/G5 crossover series.  
Highly unlikely, but one can dream, right?
Background Pony #C77C
A G5 episode deals with Spike dealing with depression from Twilight’s death.

Or would that be too dark for the show?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide