MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I hope with villians, even if this probably won’t happen. That there is an obvious main villian. But also a secret more powerful villian who is hidden at first but is tremendously more threatening and terrifying than any enemy seen before.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
That is Johan Liebert, the main antagonist from one of the best animes ever Monster. On the surface, Johan is a well-mannered, charismatic young man, but when you delve deeper he’s a crazed calculated nihilist.  
full
Background Pony #6ABD
@Algebroot Neogears

Oh God, I’d probably roll my eyes at any attempt to keep the Mane 6 around as actual characters. I hope they’re just dead/gone. Anything else probably wouldn’t feel right.  
I honestly don’t know how they’re going to say “they’re not here anymore and will never come back” without just implying they’re dead (I feel like Hasbro wouldn’t allow that it sounds kind of upsetting) but I’m sure they found a way.

What if the trailer drops and it’s revealed the Mane 6 never existed at all in G5 and they’re a television show like some theories a couple months back were saying? I wouldn’t like that either.
Vortaxonus

@Algebroot Neogears  
I half-way wonder if they’ll pull a winter soilder or something and have the villains control/brainwash them into being their minions. Maybe have a touching scene where they die for real as they are unbrainwashed or whatever.  
I could also see them going to the spirit guide direction too.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Background Pony #6ABD  
I honestly couldn’t see how that would add to the story.

Although I could see it being the opposite of what sequel series usually does.

Instead of tearing down the old series as inferior, it tries to say the same show we watched is good enough to make a simple fan of it reunite the “real” world.
Background Pony #565D
@Wiimeiser  
There’s still a chance it could get released before September.

That said, considering the FiM series finale leak upset a lot of people, i think this made hasbro be a little more cautious in promoting G5.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide