MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #6879
I know this seems a bit of a random post to put here but this MlaaTR/PPG fanfic gave me some similar vibes for the new G5 show.

In the fic, both franchises exist in each other’s universe (Which is not completely out of random, Rob Renzetti did briefly worked on PPG before settling on MlaaTR), a long time has passed and the work of the past heroes is almost forgotten in this new reality.

I could imagine that once the new G5 show gets off the ground with its own story, it could do something similar to this.
Background Pony #7A60
Since the movie is probably gonna be called, My Little Pony: Pony Tale we better be seeing a lot of tales.
Background Pony #05D5
“Life is like a hurricane here in Ponyburg  
Karts, lasers, paper planes, it’s a pony-blur!  
Might solve a mystery  
Or rewrite history!

Pony Tales! Woo-oo!  
Everyday they’re out there making  
Pony Tales! Woo-oo!  
Tales of derring-do, bad and good  
Luck Tales!”
Background Pony #20A9
Hitch is only in one of the Ravensburger puzzles on Derpibooru.

He’s gonna be a mix of Applejack and Spike, isn’t he?
Background Pony #3F0F
@Latecomer  
The Star Wars Monopoly game that was released during the new trilogy didn’t had a Rey figurine. Yes, the new main character wasn’t included in the game. Seems like the executives still think boy toys should only have boy characters and girl toys only girl characters.
Background Pony #20A9
Assuming the stallion in that one G5 animatic is Sunny’s dad, what happened to Sunny’s mother?
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
full  
full  
I really appreciate how the characters look. They were rendered well! And it’s good to see some of the settings for G5. I think those are the unicorn city and Maretime Bay!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide