MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Sidenote, the fact we have multiple studios animating G5 suggests it’s going to be released per-season instead of per-episode, which is the absolute worst way to air a brand new series. Is The Mandalorian the first exception to the “Seasons only on streaming services” rule?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@Blissful690  
Still calling that pomeranian “Missile” if it doesn’t get a canon name.

@ichiban iceychan 1517  
Yeah, this. Netflix releases new shows a whole season at a time, which kills fandoms. I’m not expecting G5 to get more art than it’s getting right now for more than about a month if this is indeed the case.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Peace to all
@Wiimeiser  
A lot of shows often have mutiple studios though Netflix does like to do the whole biege watching thing. Never been a subscriber to’em. Do they do that for all shows or just some of them?

@Latecomer  
This is me as well. Best case I think is some references and perhaps a character or storyline from G4 wrapped up sometimes and when a element brought in it is more on a episode basis than a major season plot. Worst case is that their will be little other than Mane6 cameos and assurances from the hasbro that it’s set in the same world but no connection ever established and plot never touching G4.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@Wiimeiser
A lot of shows often have mutiple studios though Netflix does like to do the whole biege watching thing. Never been a subscriber to’em. Do they do that for all shows or just some of them?

I don’t know, but judging by the way people were complaining about The Mandalorian only releasing one episode at a time it seems like it was the first show to release on a streaming service with less than 12 episodes at once.
Background Pony #20A9
Why do I feel like G5 will have more canon f/f pairings and hints than G4?  
Which will be great for shippers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide