MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

stalker1234

meeeeeee
In short, it will be a 3D story, of ponies and unicorns, the characters do not attract me, personally I find them too generic, but I want to see the story.  
Since if there is no magic, I want to know then what happened to Twillight, since she was the embodiment of magic, then a kingdom without magic .. it means that something happened to her ..

Discord, Twillight, Luna, Celestia, they all use magic, and a pony world without magic, I don’t know .. I don’t find much fun with that .. but if it’s the movie, it means that somehow they should restore that magic .

A world without discord, without chaos, does it mean that he died? Twillight what happened to him? are questions that I have with the G5.  
I’d actually like it to intertwine with the G4
Background Pony #FA58
In short, it will be a 3D story, of ponies and unicorns, the characters do not attract me, personally I find them too generic, but I want to see the story.
Since if there is no magic, I want to know then what happened to Twillight, since she was the embodiment of magic, then a kingdom without magic .. it means that something happened to her ..
Discord, Twillight, Luna, Celestia, they all use magic, and a pony world without magic, I don’t know .. I don’t find much fun with that .. but if it’s the movie, it means that somehow they should restore that magic .
A world without discord, without chaos, does it mean that he died? Twillight what happened to him? are questions that I have with the G5.
I’d actually like it to intertwine with the G4

I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually made it so that the whole g4 was a fairytale in the world of g5. In one scene you could see that the orange mud pony had plushies of main six and since when do they make plushies of a princess? I don’t think any little girl would like to have a plushie of the queen of England in their bedroom. It only makes sense that mane six are fictional in the universe of g5
Background Pony #05D5
@Background Pony #FA58  
It is already stated that g5 is set in the future of g4. So no, it doesn’t make sense for g4 to be a fairytale. There is a plushie of Rarity in g4. Why would it be weird if they had plushies of the mane6?
stalker1234

meeeeeee
If you watch Kun Fu Panda’s film, the protagonist has figures of the warriors that I admire and they are alive and without celebrities in the village, in G5 you can see that the girl who will be the protagonist, not only has stuffed animals, but also Fluttershy, Twillight and Dash badges, she also has a poster on her Wall of Dash, another of the Twillight Symbol, so I could see that she is a fan of the G4, so it will be related, since the protagonist is An admirer of the G4 ponies, she also has a book like Twillight, I don’t think it’s a millennium later, I think a few decades at most.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I wonder if they’ll play fast and loose with the timeline.  
full  
Like sometimes it will be decades in the future,but other times it’ll be next year.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
I’m just gonna guess and say Gen 4 took place around the late 1800’s early 1900’s. Since in Pipp’s introduction short she is seen with a horse modified modern phone, gen 5 is set around our era.
deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
I don’t think G4 MLP really is set in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Because the ponies do have some modern technology which came later than that. Such as arcade machines, disco parties, and bass canons with 21st century music. The technology does fluctuate between industrial and modern though.
Latecomer

The setting of G4 doesn’t correspond to any particular point in Earth history - it’s obviously a less technologically advanced world than the one through the mirror, but how much so varies.

As for how far things have advanced by the time of the movie, we don’t have that much to go on, so it’s best to wait and see.
Background Pony #121A
@DerpyFast
As lore and worldbuilding are definitely my thing, so the idea that they’re taking it seriously for G5 makes me happy.

It was this that attracted me to G4, the lore and the worldbuilding that was shown in the movie when I saw it by chance on board a plane in March 2018. It is also a benefit that there are no humans involved in this, so that one could look into a very familiar, yet alien world without human influence. It was this that was part of the success behind G4, which resulted in the original three seasons ending with nine seasons in the last year of the decade.

But now we should have a teaser about the upcoming movie just to get a glimpse of the future world where G5 will happen. Even a single minute will suffice.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide