MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I wonder if they’ll have other non-pony species for this series or if this is just gonna be exclusively ponies with only one or two non-pony species
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@Myoozik  
I mean it would be kind of silly to bring up ‘diversity and inclusiveness’ as one of the first things they mention about the new gen and then do less of it than the previous gen.
Background Pony #CA86
I saw someone with a headcanon about the Pomeranian being a diamond dog and that they’re a pilot. Which makes a lot more sense IMO.

Since magic is gone, does that mean the changelings reverted back to their love-starved forms than being rainbow bugs?
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I mean, if things lasted 50 years before going south and there’s no explanation, then I’m going to call BS. If people don’t like the idea that things are worse than they were at the start of G4, then that’s understandable. What I take issue with is people jumping to the conclusion that it’s The Mane Six’s fault, when there are dozens of plausible explanations that have nothing to do with them.
Background Pony #CA86
@DerpyFast  
I think most of those are jokes though. So far, I haven’t really seen anyone seriously accuse the Mane Six of screwing everything up.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Background Pony #CA86  
That is a brilliant idea.

@DerpyFast  
I’d like to think corruption of moral values (friendship) and insulation of ideals (echo chambers) is how we get there because if they’re gonna talk about inclusion and activism to be topical and not talk about that, I’m calling BS.
Background Pony #3C95
@Brass Beau  
The Diamond Dog pilot or the changelings thing?

If Hitch and Sunny are sheriff/deputy and activist, then I’m sensing there’s gonna be a reoccurring tension between the two of them in the show. The law enforcement is probably gonna be on the side of the ones who wants things to stay the same as opposed to Sunny wanting to reunite Equestria again.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Shimmering Spectacle  
Well, I think I search up the right people because those names on the screenplay section seem very promising  
Rodney Rothman worked on Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and Dana is the creator of The Owl House which at this moment is a very good show. So this seems promising….

Edit: if this is fake, then Dang it!!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide