MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
@WyrmSpawN  
I actually said that because I’ve seen a few people who said what basically sounds like “split because rampant hostility between races”, and never otherwise heard from anyone about how races/towns are split in G5.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Algebroot Neogears  
Knowing that in the synopsis, the “townsponies?” blow up on Sunny and them, seems to me that they are very hostile towards each other, but who knows… maybe the races are passive aggressive towards each other?
Background Pony #6ABD
I think it’s more that they don’t trust each other, like the pre-Equestrian tribes. They didn’t really go out of their way to make each other’s lives hell but they didn’t trust each other and made sure they wouldn’t interact with each other.  
I think when Izzy wanders into Sunny’s town the Earth Ponies will either be afraid of her or kinda just give disapproving glares while whispering amongst themselves rather than…Idk tackling her and throwing her in a dungeon. Like a disapproving conservative family rather than a hostile kingdom at war catching a potential spy.
Background Pony #6C85
I think when Izzy wanders into Sunny’s town the Earth Ponies will either be afraid of her or kinda just give disapproving glares while whispering amongst themselves rather than…Idk tackling her and throwing her in a dungeon.

I’m really curious to learn why Izzy walked into an Earth Pony town in the first place. Did she get lost somehow? Is she on an important mission? Or did she just wanted to see Earth Ponies?
Background Pony #6ABD
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Maybe she’ll be like Dory from Finding Nemo. Except instead of short-term memory loss it’s just amnesia in general. What we’ve seen of her so far gives me Dory vibes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide