MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
@icey wicey 1517  
Probably later this month or sometime early next month. Though, unlike the G4 movie’s trailer which came out around the same time 4 years ago, this’ll most likely be a proper trailer and not a teaser, as the animation already looks to be complete.
Background Pony #4D5A
@icey wicey 1517
Probably later this month or sometime early next month. Though, unlike the G4 movie’s trailer which came out around the same time 4 years ago, this’ll most likely be a proper trailer and not a teaser, as the animation already looks to be complete.

True.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Do you think they’ll have the restraint not to make them destined heroes?

If they keep the crystal tree of harmony around, I’m not sure they will.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@WyrmSpawN  
I personally don’t really like the whole destiny heroes stories. I like seeing more free will type of stories plus I think that could make the characters more relateable.
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
@Background Pony #9141  
And the reason it’s coming out in September is because they’re waiting on the foreign language dubs, which they expect will be completed by then. As I said before, the trailer will most likely drop either late this month or early next month.
Background Pony #7A9F
My theory: reason world is like this is because Princess Twilight 2.0 finds note of her old pre Alicorn self making fun of Alicorns so she sends team assassins back in time to assassinate her younger self and other 5 Princess Twilight 2.0 starts to disappear but doesn’t why thus setting stage for G5
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Silly theory #42: A librarian discovers Cozy Glow’s diary and Starlight’s old EQUALITY propaganda and causes a socioeconomic crisis. The general population blames immigrants in the fallout.
Latecomer

Well if we’re doing those… the “G4 is the past” and “G4 is fictional” groups were fighting so hard they accidentally loosened reality so much and all the magic leaked out. So they had to patch it with something so the sun and stuff still worked, and they used the friendship between different kinds of creature (because friendship is magic, after all).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide