MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I’m all for a descendant or two popping up as side characters and Discord could go either way heh depending on how he handled Fluttershy being gone (Dearest Fluttershy flashbacks) but I was really looking forward to some batponies.
Background Pony #3E41
Is the new Mane Six going to be 2 unicorns, 2 pegasi, and 2 earth ponies too?
Background Pony #3E41
Anyone making any guesses to how far into the future G5 takes place? I’m expecting at least a thousand years or so.
Background Pony #3E41
@DoctorWTF  
So the Mane Six all die and everything goes down the gutter? Magic disappears, ponies forget about friendship and become racist, and Equestria is segregated?…. Actually that does kind-of sound like ponies.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
Gen 4 time era was never consistent as it seemed it would switch to the Victorian era then to the 1920’s.But my idea of the time gen 5 would take place would be in the 1990’s.
Background Pony #6ABD
As for technology, there was a digital clock in the screencap with Sunny’s room so it’ll probably be modern. I wouldn’t expect computers or tablets like Pony Life but stuff like home phones will probably be there. Kinda like My Little Pony Tales?

Can’t wait to see more info trickle in until we eventually get a trailer, it’s like I’m back in 2016-17 when the 2017 movie info was trickling in, with all the discussion and fanart! I’m glad that the majority of people seem to be looking forward to G5 and not too negative like I was honestly expecting.
Background Pony #3E41
Poor Rarity. Imagine becoming like a myth to future ponies and being made into a tacky action figure with equally tacky changeable outfits.
Background Pony #4D5A
As for technology, there was a digital clock in the screencap with Sunny’s room so it’ll probably be modern. I wouldn’t expect computers or tablets like Pony Life but stuff like home phones will probably be there. Kinda like My Little Pony Tales?
Can’t wait to see more info trickle in until we eventually get a trailer, it’s like I’m back in 2016-17 when the 2017 movie info was trickling in, with all the discussion and fanart! I’m glad that the majority of people seem to be looking forward to G5 and not too negative like I was honestly expecting.

True.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide