MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Background Pony #4D5A  
It’s just weird that they only confirmed that we’ll be seeing Starlight’s descendants first. I thought they would’ve been like “ Oh yeah well we’ll be seeing Applebloom’s or Big Mac descendants” or somethng along those lines, but whatever…
Khaki_Cap
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Jean Thicc
Well, Hitch Trailblazer got its full name. But can we give him a alternative/nickname just for fun? Like “Hitch Hiker”?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Any way of knowing if there’s any validity to those rumors and not just someone talking out there ass? Because if Discord is gonna be in this then I’m out. Bringing him back was the worst mistake the show ever did and I don’t think I can stomach another whole season with him
Background Pony #3E41
I wonder if Discord would still be good considering Fluttershy was his only leash, and she’s gone now. Without magic in Equestria, maybe he’s a lot weaker than he was in G4.
Background Pony #3E41
So a bat pony, kirin, and changeling won’t be part of the new Mane Six? Where’s my inclusivity?! (I’m joking.)
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Ok, is there any actual verification that G5 takes part in G4’s universe? I watched Paleosteno’s video on the G5 reveal, and he wasn’t sure if it was a same setting, different characters setup or a Digimon Tamers setup where the previous gen is fictional to the current gen.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@Ebalosus  
There was a press release that detailed the story of the movie. It didn’t explicitly say whether it was specifically in the same world as FiM, but it had the phrase  
the beloved pony world of Equestria is expanding to introduce a new generation of ponies to a new generation of fans  
which implies that it’s the same Equestria.
Background Pony #3E41
@Ebalosus  
And in the picture, there were figures of the Mane Six and a banner with Celestia’s cutie mark in Sunny’s room. While it’s possible it could just be easter eggs, it lends some credence to the “Mane Six have faded into myth” which would put G5 in the same universe as G4.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide