Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Criticism is fine as long as the criticism is more thought out than “b-but it’s not G4” which I’ve seen a little of already in various places. I just don’t want to judge something I know almost nothing about yet.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I’m still extremely salty that the DuckTales reboot only got three seasons; clearly objective quality and number of seasons don’t correlate so who knows how long it lasts.
Background Pony #6ABD
So, the G5 series being on Netflix is a great idea (much better than Discovery Family), but because of Netflix’s binging format, online discussion will probably be lacking.
Background Pony #4D5A
So, the G5 series being on Netflix is a great idea (much better than Discovery Family), but because of Netflix’s binging format, online discussion will probably be lacking.

True.

@EquusStorm  
Fair point. Hard to tell this early on I guess.

It probably might last 4-6 seasons, depending on the reception the toys, movie and series get.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
@TheAmazingPeanuts

Have to say honestly I enjoyed it even more than FiM, it’s wrapping up nicely but I had hoped they had enough ideas to keep it going for longer since the few other shows I was following had wrapped up recently too. Series finale should be airing pretty soon.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
The thing that annoys me about how G4 wrapped up isn’t necessarily how long it lasted, as I found at least some episodes to like in all seasons, but more about how they introduced a ton of worldbuilding and potentials only to change course and not explore them, leaving a lot of neat concepts and locations as one-offs. If G5 can explore the worldbuilding they introduce more thoroughly in more focused, fewer seasons, that’s great.
TheAmazingPeanuts

@EquusStorm  
There are other shows that I honestly prefer over FIM in terms of writing, I’m not a fan of how the show ended with questions left unanswered. I hope this new show does a better job of explaining things then just ignore it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide