MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Considering she’s wearing a circlet and not the Civic Crown that Julius Ceasar is usually portrayed as wearing and her wings are supposed to be in some way “special” I’d say that it’s more than likely she’s upperclass but I wouldn’t count her as part of any nobility.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
They didn’t dwell on a lot of pony cultures. Pretty sure Meadowbrook was supposed to be Cajun. Mistmane was clearly East Asian. Saddle Arabia got lip service but the culture was mostly just set dressing.
Background Pony #4D5A
Though that’s not to say it’s the only one.

Since G4 won’t be completely abandoned, and assuming that Hasbro decides to at the very least keep it, I feel if G5 flops, they’ll probably continue G4 and make G5 non-canon. A big if.

Or they’ll go to G6, which is more likely, but keep G4 in comic form.

Considering G4’s popularity, it could go either way.
Background Pony #4D5A
@Background Pony #4D5A
From what I remember, Mlp Tales had this idea where Pegasus were like aliens??? Or angels??? Something along those lines, since everyone in the cast were earth ponies. I’m pretty sure Gen 4 already had the idea of Pegasus being Greek/Roman ,but they didn’t really dwell upon it to much?
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
They didn’t dwell on a lot of pony cultures. Pretty sure Meadowbrook was supposed to be Cajun. Mistmane was clearly East Asian. Saddle Arabia got lip service but the culture was mostly just set dressing.

You two are right.
Background Pony #4D5A
@Brass Beau  
Well, that’s true.  
Littlest pet shop did have 3 of it’s tv series end, but the toys still sold well.

So, it could go either way.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
So, assuming the cast is a Freudian Trio, Izzy is the Id, Sunny is the Ego and that would make the pegasus the Superego.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Since G4 won’t be completely abandoned, and assuming that Hasbro decides to at the very least keep it, I feel if G5 flops, they’ll probably continue G4 and make G5 non-canon. A big if.

That’s exactly what I think.
Background Pony #4D5A
That’s exactly what I think.

Yeah, and even if G5 is successful, they’ll probably keep G4 around, probably in comic form.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide