Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I dunno I love the gradients and actual horse markings, I’m excited to see the awesome visuals and lighting options with the 3D animating. As long as the story is good I’m excited. Time to learn to draw in the G5 art style, I already love it.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@EquusStorm

I like the actual horse markings but I don’t like that the main characters are all some variant of pink/purple. Then add gradients on top of that makes their color pallets blend together even more.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
As much as this horse has pretty much been beaten to death: I finally gotten around to trying to compare between G5’s 3D models and Filly Funtasia.

While Filly Funtasia’s art style doesn’t normally look much like G5; I can actually see that Filly Funtasia may in a way kind of resemble a simplified “exaggerated proportions” version (not exactly chibi) of G5’s art style. But of course there are still a few noticeable differences.

(I used this video for reference on Filly Funtasia’s character designs)
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
The colors don’t feel like they pop as much as G4 did. I think it’s just the lighting playing tricks on my brain.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@Brass Beau

Might be just because it is CG? They have to account for lighting and shadows and all that. Maybe the colors will be more saturated in the actual show because it will be 2D.
TheAmazingPeanuts

I don’t have any problem with the animation, I think it’s look good so far. My main issue is the story gonna be any interesting, not as predictable as the last movie.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@TheAmazingPeanuts  
The description sounds like it’s going to be very predictable. And by that I mean a roadtrip film. AFAIK only two animated movies not from Disney/Pixar in the last decade have been of a genre other than Roadtrip, those being TTG and Spider-Verse.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Now that we have official G5 confirmation, might as well subscribe and be part of this thread.

Overall, the premise sounds decent enough, but the art style and design is something that i’m going to have to get used to cause it looks off. Maybe by the time movie comes out, they’ll do some polishing on it, which btw I am looking forward to the movie when it comes out.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
Wait I’m so confused? Is Princess Twilight technically immortal/live longer than the average pony or it’s been confirmed that she’s still mortal/lifespan of a average pony?
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
I did consider a possibility, an alternate way to consider the new setting for those who don’t like the implications about Twilight: The story of FiM is a legend in this Equestria, an old folk tale of sorts. Basically, this is an alternate continuity but the events of FiM are known as a fictional story in it.

Granted, I’m pretty sure this is already not the way it is given what they’ve said about the setting, but technically as long as they never directly encounter any FiM characters, this reading is still possible.

To be fair, this is not my own reading, as I don’t have an issue with the concept myself. But, maybe it will help others stomach it for now, though there’s always the possibility that it’ll be definitely proven wrong later, so grain of salt.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide