MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Johnny B. Mediocre
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

psst it's me I'm a horse
in terms of songs, they’re gonna have to work pretty hard to try and top Daniel Ingram and William Anderson (that is if they’re not coming back for G5)
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
If I had to guess, I’d say they’d be bringing the people who have done the songs and music for Equestria Girls: Better Together and Pony Life.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Seeing the actual 3D product now I can safely say I’m quite excited for at least the movie. Been just vibrating excitedly all day with all the social media hype and fanart. Just a little bit of that early day novelty magic coming back with all the excitement. Here’s hoping it lives up to it.

Regardless, the character design is adorable.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
While I like the designs, I’m really not sold on the setting and backstory, given how this is supposed to be the same universe as FiM. Not unless they manage to do something really clever and creative when they get around to explaining things.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I hate that the three main characters are just different variations of pink/purple in gradients. That is horrific when you think about how incredibly different the mane six looked.

But my design issues are secondary to the story. It’s basically Hasbro knowing they’ll never get another hit like FiM, they want bronies to keep buying toys eventhough they want a fresh slate. So they are trying to do both at the same time, and failing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide