MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
I love the main characters! Can’t wait to meet the others (as the leak that got Sunny and Izzy’s names correctly suggested there may be seven main characters in G5).
Background Pony #4D5A
I love the main characters! Can’t wait to meet the others (as the leak that got Sunny and Izzy’s names correctly suggested there may be seven main characters in G5).

So, The core 7?
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Background Pony #4D5A  
It’s a rotating seventh spot.

So, after looking at the few bits of G5 we have I can say that the character designs work in 3D, need work for 2D and that they should never look directly at the camera.
Background Pony #4D5A
@Background Pony #4D5A
It’s a rotating seventh spot.
So, after looking at the few bits of G5 we have I can say that the character designs work in 3D, need work for 2D and that they should never look directly at the camera.

True, but they sometimes have all. (Both Starlight and Spike) (Sunset and Spike for EQG)

Considering who designed em, they might work well.
Background Pony #4D5A
Also, i feel that Equestria will be the main setting for future generations going forward.  
Understandable, but i think bringing back Ponyland as a alternative might be good.
Background Pony #6522
Honestly, I really liked the G4 way of having rotating seventh spot, it’s nice how many semi-main characters we gotten out of it (Shimmer, Spike, etc)
Background Pony #4D5A
@Latecomer  
I know that, just wanted to point that little fact out.

That being said though, 3D is something they never tried before so yeah.
Background Pony #4D5A
Honestly, I really liked the G4 way of having rotating seventh spot, it’s nice how many semi-main characters we gotten out of it (Shimmer, Spike, etc)

True.
Background Pony #4D5A
@Background Pony #6522
Like many things in G4, it wasn’t a plan so much as something that just kind of happened. I wonder if G5 will be more organised?

More likely, yeah.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I hope Hasbro better make their merch as clean and as show accurately as possible for this gen.

Considering they’re ditching plastic, that may be the case.
Background Pony #6522
@Latecomer  
That is very true, and I hope they have done their homework on it, but I’d really like if they’d improved on that and kept it rotating in G5.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide