MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #4D5A
That being said, it’s highly unlikely G4 content will go down. Considering that G5 Takes place ib Equestria, it could be considerably a sequel of sorts.
Background Pony #4D5A
That being said, it’s highly unlikely G4 content will go down. Considering that G5 Takes place ib Equestria, it could be considerably a sequel of sorts.

in*  
Oops.
Background Pony #4D5A
@Background Pony #4D5A
I presume the answer is “They add a Gen 5 catagory.”

They did add a Pony Life Category, so that’s definitely something they’ll do.

Though i think they should add G1, G2, G3 and G3.5 categories as well, considering how many people tend to make crossovers of generations.
Background Pony #4D5A
G1: MLP n Friends, MLP Tales  
G2: G2  
G3: G3  
G3.5: Newborn Cuties  
How Fimfiction should tag them.
Background Pony #6C85
@Background Pony #4D5A  
I predict a ton of crossover (is it called crossover when it’s in the same universe?) fics about Sunny and her friends meeting the Mane Six and Sunny freaking out about meeting her heroes.
Background Pony #4D5A
@Background Pony #6C85  
Well, different gens, same place, so definitely the case.

@Background Pony #4D5A  
@Background Pony #4D5A
I presume the answer is “They add a Gen 5 catagory.”
They did add a Pony Life Category, so that’s definitely something they’ll do.
Though i think they should add G1, G2, G3 and G3.5 categories as well, considering how many people tend to make crossovers of generations.
G1: MLP n Friends, MLP Tales
G2: G2
G3: G3
G3.5: Newborn Cuties
How Fimfiction should tag them.

Category-wise, i think they should add G1, G2, G3 and G3.5 categories.
Background Pony #4D5A
That being said, I wouldn’t worry about if this gen flopping.  
However, it may not be as successful as G4, especially since it’s taking place on Equestria. It is gonna be hard for hasbro to capture the magic they had in G4.

Then again, who knows where this gen will go.
Background Pony #4D5A
I think I had said this before but, all this gen has to do is make some mainstream memes (not on purpose, might I add), and the rest falls down on the internet …

Oh, boy.
Background Pony #6ABD
I think Sunny and Izzy will be like sisters, maybe even be like the new Celestia and Luna or something. Izzy’s full name was revealed (Izzy Moonbow) and whenever G4 does the sun and moon thing (Celestia and Luna, Sunshine Smiles and Moonlight Raven) it means they’re sisters. And G5 is a continuation of G4, so…
Background Pony #4D5A
I also think that considering how G5 of each series tend not to be as successful, if anything can break it, it’s MLP.

Pokemon’s G5 was easily weird, Team Rocket didn’t do much and used jetpacks, and Ash caught a lot of pokemon in unova, but still lost.  
Little Pet Shop’s G5 was good, but it’s show didn’t get a second season. (Though i think it could move to netflix, since MLP moved there.)
Background Pony #4D5A
Assuming that the series is gonna be in CG 2D, It’ll probably have some aspects of G4.5.
Background Pony #6522
@Background Pony #6ABD  
Maybe sisters, but I doubt new Celestia and Luna, we have ponies with sun/moon-based name schemes that aren’t really connected too much to it. (Moondancer comes to mind.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide