MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #6ABD
The investor meeting said the series would be in CG, which doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll be in 3D but that seems likely.
Background Pony #6ABD
They move exactly how I expected. It looks fine, good even! Izzy is very pretty.

@WyrmSpawN  
I see what you mean by Dreamworks. Especially since the boy even did a Dreamworks-like smile.
Background Pony #6ABD
Do you guys think the male pony (who seems a bit like a flirt?) is Sunny’s love interest or brother (or neither)?
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Curious to see how the show ends up looking compared to the movie. Glad we have some news but the writing is gonna be the deciding factor. Hopefully it’s good.
Background Pony #4D5A
Mostly stuff we already know, but new screenshot. Seems the series itself will be also Netflix, in 2022.

Surprising, though considering that Discovery Family aired two Netflix series, this could likely air on there too.
Background Pony #6522
Gods, why they’re so ugly, just…. why. Sigh  
I guess leaks were at least accurate, just… I guess G5 won’t be anything even nearly as enjoyable for me like G4, and fandom looking at reactions right now is seemingly loving it, so there will be less and less G4 content in future. Ah well, I guess everything eventually ends, and I guess this is it for me. Well, at least it was a ride.
Background Pony #4D5A
Gods, why they’re so ugly, just…. why. Sigh
I guess leaks were at least accurate, just… I guess G5 won’t be anything even nearly as enjoyable for me like G4, and fandom looking at reactions right now is seemingly loving it, so there will be less and less G4 content in future. Ah well, I guess everything eventually ends, and I guess this is it for me. Well, at least it was a ride.

Well, if it’s any consolation, at least there will be people who will still love G4. (Myself included)
Background Pony #6522
@Brass Beau  
…… Okay.  
Not perfect but maybe, I just… I guess I doubt they will make any change to current very…. bland? Mediocre? Ripped-off Frozen? design, maybe if someone cares and actually fixes that, then maybe. But I guess my hopes are just somewhat low for that?

@Background Pony #4D5A  
It is, I just hope there will be enough of people still into G4 to give it some sort of… life support I guess?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide