MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
And here I am hoping that if there are more main/mane characters, that they’re something other than ponies. ‘Inclusivity’ and what not wouldn’t mean much if all the main characters are from the same culture and everything.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I got seven to one odds that G5 only gets the movie and two seasons. The writing better be amazing because I don’t see anything going for it visually at the moment.
Background Pony #9141
@CottonTales  
As long as we get griffins and hippogriffs I’ll be happy, tbh I would like to see other new creatures introduced in g5.
Background Pony #783B
@TheFinite  
But unicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies never had the same culture in FIM. Just because they are ponies doesn’t mean they have the same culture.
Background Pony #783B
What if ‘Sunny’ is G5’s Twilight Sparkle? Like she carries the will of friendship.
Background Pony #783B
Let’s not forget about the animatic. That foal is probably Sunny and she is being told of the mane 6.
Background Pony #6ABD
The different colored horn on the unicorn was bothering me, but then I just realized, it might not be the norm for all the unicorns. It’s possible it’s a prosthetic horn or something, so she’s one of the only ones with a horn like that.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Background Pony #6ABD  
That makes sense. Pipp’s wings are different and the 4chan leak implies her wings aren’t normal, plus the leaked cover appears to say “everyone” or “everypony” for the big word that’s partially obscured while the rest says “can make a difference”, so inclusivity sounds like the name of the game here. Maybe.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I know they’re basically worthless now, but those ‘new mane six’ designs, were they part of a leak? Remember them well, but feel so distant i can’t remember if we didn’t just make them up.

I know Mottled Applejack was a leak.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide