MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
I would also love to see more horses in mlp. When I was younger I thougt Celestia was a horse, so I thought that in the “pony world” horses were Gods. I think in the orginal the horses were like that, from what I seen horses were male, and lived in space, which I saw in a little comic book thingie.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Reasons Hasbro should put G5 on YouTube:  
  1. Wider availability. Pretty much anyone with an internet connection can watch it.  
  2. Unrestricted episode length. If an episode only needs to be ten minutes long, it can be. If it needs to be twenty or forty minutes long, it can be.  
  3. Lack of censors. While MLP doesn’t need to be full of cursing and violence, fearing the use of words like “death” or “kill” is unnecessary pressure. Even Disney can do that.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
True, but I think having the option would be pretty valuable, even if they didn’t use it. I think the strongest case would be for number one, but I doubt they’d do it.
Background Pony #6ABD
@Brass Beau  
I really don’t understand why some kids’ media cannot say “death” or “kill”, heck, Barbie movies were able to say it. They even had the unicorn in Barbie of Swan Lake joke about being killed by a human (and she actually said “killed by a human”) after one of the characters scolded her for putting herself in danger! FiM had to come up with some creative ways to avoid saying it or even implying it too much beyond villains saying “You need to be dealt with” or “I will destroy you!” Remember in the Season 4 premiere when they were telling Twilight that maybe she shouldn’t go with them to find the Tree of Harmony because Celestia and Luna might be, well, dead, and if something happened to Twilight Equestria would be screwed? It’s like in that scene they REALLY wanted to say that Celestia and Luna might be dead (or just missing forever I suppose but let’s just pretend they were 100% saying they could be dead), but couldn’t. I just don’t get it, is it like, bad to imply that your main children’s characters can die or is just the topic of death itself inappropriate? Why if it’s the latter?
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Background Pony #6ABD  
It’s because nowadays people think childern are stupid.Look at Tom and Jerry, childern back then were allowed to watch that, and some episodes even had smoking and the episodes with females in it, in a certain point of view could have had sexual connotation in them. Heck even the Satuday Morning cartoons allowed actual violence, G.I. Joe cartoons. Look at the way April O’Neil looks in the 80’s TMNT, parents nowdays might think her clothes are “too revealing”.When the 90’s happend, everthing change for what could / should be shown on television for kids.Another thing I don’t like is how cartoons can’t show blood. If it’s not over the top bloody like Dragon Ball Z, a kid falling down scraping their knee should be a little bloody.
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
Comic Con Experience started today here in Brazil (as an online event, obviously). The Paramount panel starts at roughly seven hours from now (8:30 pm here, I don’t know much about time zones). Maybe we’re getting news from the G5 movie!
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Grumpy and antisocial
The Paramount panel at Brazil’s Comic Con Experience starts in two minutes. I failed to find a way to watch it, but thankfully somebody is going to comment about it at social media!
Background Pony #13BA
I’m still a bit skeptical on how it will be. Either it will be a success or total shit.
GoodVibesGorgeous

Grumpy and antisocial
Okay, bad news: the only Hasbro-Paramount movie mentioned in Brazil’s Comic Con Experience panel was G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes. This means that we will have to wait a little longer for news from the G5 movie!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide