MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
We need to have all the bad guys who weren’t seen in gen 4, to be in gen 5 like Catrina. Mlp gen 1 apparently had 19/20 villains so…
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
The only bad guy I really don’t want to see is the one with Zeb and the obviously Prince flippancy pony.That episode just doesn’t feel right at all. It would never fly in today’s T.V. terms with the context it had.
Latecomer

I’d rather G5, like G4, mainly made it’s own villains and saved legacies for special occasions. But I suppose it could work as long as they’re creative about it.
Background Pony #13BA
I wonder who will be directing the G5 series. I’m not really sure if Lauren will do it again. She’s pretty much busy with the DC Superhero Girls reboot and probably will be for quite some time.
Background Pony #4608
@Latecomer  
Of course they should make gen 5 specific villain,.but it would also seem nice to see some oldies in this new generation.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
If we ever get to see Kimono again, I would love to see her look similar to the way she did in the gen 3 books, when she was actually was wearing a kimono.I like her design here, I think they did her dirty in her birthday episode in terms of looks.  
full
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@Background Pony #13BA  
The movie may be directed by Robert Cullen, Boulder Media’s president and founder. And since Pony Life’s production may have already ended (Boulder’s Instagram stories showed many people who worked there getting gifts and thanking the company), there’s a possibility its staff may move to the G5 series.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Brass Beau  
Because of Twilight.I mean they can change her coat and mane color if they want to, but how are you going to have a character name Kimono an have them looking like this:

full

And that is the only time you’d seen her in those animated, direct to DVD, movie thingies.She is never shown again which is disappointing.
Background Pony #7A60
@Background Pony #13BA  
I was looking around online to find some information on those MLP leaks, cause I was intreseted. I found this on reddit saying:full (idk if I could show this, or not and sorry if it’s to small). They where basically summarizingthe leaks, but yeah these are “concepts”.
HumanoSiniestro

Invisible Enemy
Hey, someone wonder if there’s will be a EG with the 5° Generation?  
Because the EG with the 4° Gen had exit with the toys and the series in general, maybe Hasbro think is still a good idea.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide